Women's Ministry is working to ensure First Waco women are...
- professing faith in Jesus as Savior and Lord for self and to others. (Romans 10:4)
- biblically literate. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- relationally connected to the church and to each other. (1 Corinthians 12:27)
- living sacrificially through generosity and service. (Luke 14:27)
- actively discipling others. (John 13:15)
We are so glad you're registering for Advent by Candlelight! This reservation will save you an individual seat at a table hosted by First Methodist Waco Women's Ministry. You will receive an email from your table host before the event so that you can know where your seat is. We will also have greeters that you can ask when you arrive on December 3rd. Once again, we look forward to seeing you! We are going to have a beautiful time in Christ!
Women of all ages are invited to come and fellowship with other women over a meal at a local restaurant. Contact Donna Woffard for more information -
*Please note that November's Restaurant Night will be held at our South Campus. See details above.